- All EXCHANGES require a valid RMA (Return Material Authorization) number. RMA numbers valid for exchange parts only will be issued at the time of sale.
- EXCHANGE parts are identified at the time of quotation and noted on ALL packing slips and invoices.
- A “Like and/or Repairable” part MUST be received at A+ Medical Company Inc., within 30 days of the original shipment date. If an exchange part is NOT received at A+ Medical Company, Inc. within 30 days of the original shipment date, the customer will be additional billed the current OEM list price.
- If the EXCHANGE received is NOT a “Like and/or Repairable” part, written notification will be sent to the customer requesting them to provide a “Like and/or Repairable” part within 5 business days. If one is NOT received within 10 days, the customer will be additional billed. The original part received may be returned at customer’s request and expense, or it will become the property of A+ Medical Company, Inc. after 15 days.
- Additional billing – Failure to return an EXCHANGE part within 30 days of the original shipment date will result in an additional billing. The additional billing will be OEM Outright price or an amount left at the discretion of A+ Medical Company, Inc.
- Additional billing credit – If the EXCHANGE part is returned within 45 days from the original date of shipment, a credit equal to 50% of the additional bill will be issued. If the EXCHANGE part is returned within 45 – 59 days from the original date of shipment, a credit equal to 25% of the additional bill will be issued. NO credit to the additional bill will be issued for parts received after 60 days of the original date of shipment.
- A+ Medical Company, Inc. MUST be notified within 5 business days from the receipt of shipment for restock.
- A+ Medical Company, Inc. allows the restocking of parts to be returned up to 30 days from original date of shipment, if more than 30 days it will result in the original invoice due in full.
- All RESTOCKS require a valid RMA number to be requested within 5 days of the original shipment date. Please contact your A+ Medical Customer Service Representative to obtain an RMA number valid for restocks prior to returning part.
- All RESTOCK parts returned without a restock RMA number will be processed as an EXCHANGE part, without prior notice.
- If the part is returned within 30 days from the original date of shipment, the following RESTOCK credit will apply:
- Un-Opened = 25% Restock Fee
- Opened = 30% Restock Fee
- A+ Medical Company, Inc. warrants its product against any defects or malfunctions specified at the time of quotation (including but not limited to proration on X-ray tubes, U.S Transducers, and other specified glassware) This warranty is void if the serial number has been altered or removed from the product. If the failure of the product is a result of accident, abuse, misapplication or acts of God, A+ Medical Company Inc. shall have NO responsibility under this warranty policy. Warranty terms and credit terms are as follows:
- To receive a WARRANTY, A+ Medical Company, Inc. must be contacted within said warranty period given at time of quotation. Please contact your A+ Medical Company, Inc. Customer Service Representative to obtain a RMA number prior to returning product.
- All WARRANTY parts returned without an RMA number will be processed as an EXCHANGE part and no credit will be issued.
- All WARRANTY claims will undergo a technical review validation, and credit will only be issued on valid and approved warranty claims.
- All WARRANTY parts must be returned to A+ Medical Company Inc. within 15 days of the receipt of original warranty claim date. Any more than 15 days will result in original invoice due and payable in full.
- WARRANTY credit will only be issued when a warranty replacement has been ordered. Warranty returns without a warranty re-order will be credited 70% (30% No Re-Order Fee) subject to contingencies stated in this policy.
- Parts replaced under the terms of this warranty will be covered for the remainder of the original warranty unless otherwise specified by A+ Medical Staff in writing.
- If a warranty claim is invalid (determined by A+ Medical Technician) a received as an opened restock fee will apply
- WARRANTY credit – Credit for a valid warranty claim will be issued as follows:
- Part received within 10-15 days of the warranty claim – 100% Credit
- Part received between 16-20 days of the warranty claim – 50% Credit
- Part received after 21 days of the warranty claim – 0% Credit
- A+ Medical Company, Inc. warrants that the parts (other than x-ray tubes and ultrasound transducers) will meet manufacture specifications during the applicable WARRANTY period, defined above. Warranties for any other parts, if any, are exclusively those offered by the manufacturer or refurbished of such parts. Except for the warranties described above, all parts are sold AS IS, and WITH ALL FAULTS, and A+ Medical Company MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PARTS SOLD UNDER THIS POLICY AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- A+ MEDICAL COMPANY, INC. TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS POLICY IS LIMITED TO THE PRICE OF THE PART(S) OF WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS MADE AT LAW, IN SORT, IN CONTRACT OR PURSUANT TO ANY OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY NEITHER A+ MEDICAL NOR CUSTOMER WILL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE OTHER FOR PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SAME. THE TRANSACTION DESCRIBED IN AND THOSE OCCURRING PURSUANT TO THIS POLICY ARE EACH COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS. ANY ACTION RELATED TO THIS POLICY SHALL BE BASED SOLELY ON COMMERCIAL LAW PRINCIPLES. NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE ANY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT LIABILITY TO THE OTHER ARISING FROM THIS POLICY OR TRANSACTIONS OCCURRING PURSUANT HERETO.
- Unless otherwise stated, all parts shall be shipped FOB A+ Medical Company, Inc. shipping dock, with prepaid freight at customer’s expense, and title and risk of loss shall pass to customer at that point. Unless otherwise agreed, A+ Medical Company, Inc. shall select carriers.
- UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED TO A+ MEDICAL COMPANY INC. TO INSURE PROPER CREDIT.
A+ Medical Company, Inc.
1439 Dave Lyle Blvd
Rock HIll, SC 29730
- DISCLAIMER: If the customer fails to pay pursuant to the terms of this Agreement and A+ Medical Company, Inc. elects to take legal action to collect this account, the Customer shall pay all costs incurred by A+ Medical Company, Inc. including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees, court costs, expert witness fees, sheriff’s fees, special process server fees and bond costs. The Customer assigns to A+ Medical Company, Inc. as security for any indebtedness, incurred or to be incurred to A+ Medical Company, Inc., all of its existing or hereinafter acquired: accounts receivable, equipment and inventory. The laws of the State of North/South Carolina shall govern this transaction, and jurisdiction and venue for hearing of any matter in dispute, shall be with the Mecklenburg or York County Court.
- Customer shall pay the full amount of invoice unless otherwise notified in writing by A+ Medical Company, Inc. Customer agrees to pay a service charge on the outstanding past due balance after deducting any credits or payments. The service charges will be 1 1/2% per month of the customers outstanding past due balance in addition to ANY collections fees that are incurred by A+ Medical Company, Inc.
Please contact our experienced team if we can help you with any project